top of page
Twin Cities American Guild of Organists
The Twin Cities AGO Chapter was organized in 1910 by George H. Fairclough as the Minnesota Chapter. Their first public program was held at the Church of St. John the Evangelist in St. Paul on March 15, 1911. Sometime between 1958 and 1959 the Minnesota Chapter was reorganized as the Twin Cities Chapter.
Today the Twin Cities Chapter is composed of 345 church organists, choir directors, teachers, students, and organ builders in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area. Hosting regional and national conventions, the chapter is nationally renowned for leadership in worship with its wealth of fine musicians and instruments in the metropolitan area.
bottom of page